Manifesting good health is easy
Updated: Jun 12, 2022
Two tools that help you manifest good health
A journal and fitness tracker watches are two tools that help you manifest good health at any age.
One, a journal is used to write down your intentions but to keep track of the following:
Your health mantras
Track your food
Track your exercise and fitness goals
Write down how you feel after eating, which foods make your body feel good and give you energy, which foods make your body feel sluggish and cause brain fog.
Track how you’re sleeping
Journal how your body changes- your blood pressure, waistline, and body mass. Not necessarily your weight. Remember, muscle is heavier than fat.
The second tool is a fitness tracker/watch. The watch will constantly remind you of your goals to be fit and healthy. It’s also another message to the universe that you are serious about your health. This action will help speed up the manifestation of good fitness and health.
The benefits of a fitness tracker:
1. It motivates you daily to workout - fitness trackers are the visual progress. It can show you how many calories you’ve burned, how many steps you’ve taken during the day, and how long you’ve been active.
2. It helps you set goals - fitness goals are the best way to achieve your desired body and health. Using a fitness tracker, you can determine your daily progress as you work towards those goals. Also, visually seeing your progress gives you the daily motivation to keep working to achieve these goals. That way, you’re moving forward with every workout.
3. It encourages healthy eating habits - Fitness trackers can track more than your workouts. Some can log your food and water intake. Remember, nutrition is just as important as working out to achieve your goals.
4. It tracks your sleep – It is recommended adults get at least seven hours of sleep. Trackers can help monitor your sleep, so make healthier choices to improve your sleep over time.
5. It can monitor your heart rate – you can also measure your pulse and heart rate. That way, you can also measure your workout’s intensity to ensure you’re not overdoing it.
6. Accountability - a fitness tracker will keep you accountable. The fitness tracker will remind you daily to get in physical activity. If you get busy or forget, a reminder from your tracker will prompt you to get back on track.
I’ve worn a fitness tracker for years. When COVID19 hit, I stopped wearing mine. I put on 15 pounds. A few weeks ago, I put it back on, and I’m slowly shedding the pounds.
Remember, no two bodies are alike, and your fitness goals and desires won’t be either. So using tools will help you customize your plans. It will also help manifest your goals faster.
Lastly, have fun because a positive attitude will make your fitness journey seem effortless.